Now loading.
Please wait.


Annexure-C Affidavit For Passport

Or Call Us at 080-46682600

69/- Plus Delivery Charges
 Request Customized Document

Annexure C is an affidavit that has to be enclosed with the application for a passport of a minor, by either parent. It is typically used when the parents of the minor in question are separated but not formally divorced or when the child is born out of wedlock.

How To Make An Annexure-C Affidavit?

To make the Annexure-C affidavit, you will have to follow these guidelines:

  1. Use our pre-drafted affidavit form to fill in your details.
  2. Get it printed on a Stamp paper of minimum denominations like Rs 10 or Rs 20.
  3. Place your signature at the designated place at the bottom of the affidavit.
  4. Get the affidavit attested by First class Judicial Magistrate or Executive Magistrate or Notary Public.

Who Should Make The Annexure C?

Annexure C can be made by a person who is :

  • a single parent who happens to be separated from his/her spouse, but not formally divorced
  • a single parent of the minor child born out of wedlock

What Are The Details To Be Filled?

If you are making an Annexure C you should mention the following details:

  • Name, Gender and Address of the applicant
  • Name of the other parent
  • Details of whether you are judicially separated and living with the minor, or
  • Details of whether the minor was born out of wedlock, or
  • Details of whether the other parent has deserted you and the minor

Create Your Own Affidavit

Being a single parent, applying for a passport for your minor child and going in search of lawyers to get required affidavits done would be a very tedious process. In such case, our predrafted ready to use affidavits would come in handy. Along with assisting you in drafting the affidavit, we can also get it printed on a Stamp Paper and deliver it to you. All our Annexures  have been prepared based on the guidelines mandated by the Passport office.

69/- Plus Delivery Charges