Now loading.
Please wait.


Annexure-E Affidavit For Passport

Owing to a slew of changes in the passport provisions by the Ministry of External Affairs, we have discontinued all passport related services till we update the website with new forms. We regret the Inconvenience.

Annexure E is an affidavit that can be made by any person who wants to change his/her name in the passport. Change of name can be opted due to various reasons like a spelling mistake or initial change or surname change etc.

How To Make An Annexure-E Affidavit?

To make the Annexure-E you will have to follow these steps:

  1. Print the drafted affidavit on a Stamp paper of minimum available denomination, like Rs 10 or Rs 20.
  2. Place your signature at the bottom of the affidavit.
  3. Get the affidavit attested by a Notary.

Who should Make An Annexure-E?

Any person, male or female who wants to change their name in the passport can make the Annexure-E. If you are planning to change your name or make additions or deletions in the name, then please fill the Annexure-E form and download and print it on a Stamp paper of due value.

What Are The Requirements to Be Filled?

You have to fill in these details:

  • Your previous name
  • Your new name
  • Your full residential address
  • Your occupation

Create Your Own Annexure-E

Do you want to change your name in the passport? Then don’t panic about how to go about it. Just click on the link below and get to do your own Annexures online by filling in the details on the form provided. You can easily download and print it on a Stamp paper or if you can’t do it, we can do it for you. Just click the link below to get started.