Now loading.
Please wait.


Annexure-H Affidavit for Passport

Or Call Us at 080-46682600

69/- Plus Delivery Charges
 Request Customized Document

Annexure-H is an affidavit that should be made by the parents or guardians of a minor while applying for a passport for the minor. Through this Affidavit, the parents or guardians declare that they are responsible for the minor’s expenditures and that all the information provided by them is true, based on which the Authority shall issue a passport for the minor.

How To Make An Affidavit Annexure-H?

Given below are the steps to create an Annexure-H Affidavit:

  1. Fill in all the details in the form for Annexure H given on LegalDesk.
  2. Print the drafted affidavit on a plain white paper.
  3. The Affidavit has to be signed by the parents or the guardians at the place specified.

Who Should Make An Annexure H?

Annexure H should me made by the parents or the legal guardian of a minor.

What are The Requirements To Be Filled?

The details to be filled in Annexure-H include:

  • Name, date of birth and place of birth of the minor
  • Names and address of the minor’s parents
  • Name of the legal guardian, if any
  • Details of the passports of parents, if any held
  • Signatures of parents or legal guardians

Create Your Own Annexure-H Affidavit

If you are planning to get a passport for your child, who is under 18 years of age, then it is mandatory to get an Annexure H done. It is a simple one to get if you have an idea of the format. You can use our pre-drafted form of Annexure H and just enclose it with the passport application of the minor.

69/- Plus Delivery Charges